
My lovely friend, Emily, tagged me in this fun blogger game. I love these types of things. Game Rules-
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
11 random things-
1. I turn 22 tomorrow!
2. I only paint my toenails on a regular basis, very rarely do I paint my fingernails.
3. I have a mild case of OCD which involves keeping my house clean and exactly the way I like it. Everything has to be in its exact spot, always.
4. I haven't had my hair colored and cut since September. It's looking rather pathetic.
5. Blue sleeps with Jord and I and usually sleeps snuggled up to my tummy. If I move away from him 2 seconds later he'll be snuggled right back up to me. It's adorable and annoying all at the same time.
6. I don't really like chocolate.
7. I love chick flicks and my darling husbands always watches them with me with no complaints.
8. I love Mexican food. I could eat it for every meal and not get sick of it.
9. Snakes freak me out. They are my number one fear.
10. I love birds. I think they are beautiful.
11. I despise board games. Why people enjoy them is beyond me.
Questions Emily wants me to Answer-
1. If you could go anywhere in the entire world where would it be?
France. Merci beaucoup.
2. What is your favorite show on t.v.?
Modern Family! So funny.
3. If you could be any celebrity who would it be?
I wish I could be several different celebrities, but currently... Taylor Swift. Talk about successful.
4. If you could go back to any age of your life what year would it be and why?
16- That's when I started messing my life up. I wish I could go back and do it all right.
5. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it?
Buy mine and Jordan's dream home, put Jord through school, buy Jord a new car and go on a little shopping spree.
6. If you could have a 2 minute shopping spree at a grocery store what would you buy? Cheese!
7. Black socks or white socks? Or no socks? White socks or none.
8. Where was your last vacation?
California last summer. Jordan needs a vacation bad.
9. How many kids do you want and why? 3. 2 girls and a boy. I want my girls to have a sister because I never had a sister, and Jordan needs a boy to not be totally outnumbered.
10. What is your main reason for blogging?
Memories.
11. What is your very first memory?
Growing up in California, bits and pieces of things I would do for fun.
11 Questions I have for you-
1. What is your favorite place to shop?
2. What is your favorite pass time?
3. If you could be anyone, who would you be?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would you like to do?
6. What is your dream car?
7. If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What's your favorite restaurant?
10. When do you want to start a family?
11. Why do you blog?
Tag. It's your turn ladies!
Mara Horrocks
Kelsey Cole
Ali Wright
6 comments:
Fun! Glad you kept it going, love reading random things about everyone!
So fun! Thanks for the tag! This will get me motivated to update my blog finally :) February just got away from me somehow ha.
I LOVE your new blog design by the way!
love this!!! K i'm doing mine now..thanks for the push to get me going again! ha
I LOVE reading your blog! I can't post comments from my iPad, or else I would comment more.
I think you and I are a lot alike. (sorry)
Hope you and Jord had Happy Birthdays. I left you a strange message. Hope you got that too.
Love you 2byrds!
wease
I did get your message! It was so cute. I'm perfectly okay being a lot like you :) Love you.
yes! i remember seeing your thank you card you sent jenna after your wedding - my mom and i were dying at how beautiful you and your hubby are! your blog is adorable!
Post a Comment