Monday, March 5

My Birthday [weekend]


My Birthday was on Thursday. I woke up and noticed an envelope on the counter with a note from Jord. It said not to open it until 10am and ps. Don't bother doing your hair... I could tell there was money inside and the weather was decent out so I figured he must have scheduled me a hair appointment. My mom was picking me up at 9:30 to spend the day together so I figured Jord would have scheduled the appointment later in the day while he would be at school. I got ready for the day and saw my mom pull up outside.

I had to take Blue out before leaving and went outside. My mom told me I needed to hurry because I had somewhere to be. Huh? I had been wrong about the hair appointment, Jord had scheduled it at 10 and called my mom to take me to the salon. He's a sweet one, but I should have listened to him about not doing my hair, ha. So that's how I spent my morning. After my hair appointment my mom and I went to lunch and hit up the movies. It was a lot of fun.

When I got home Jord was already there, which was good since I left my keys in my moms car. He surprised me with a pretty red skirt I had been eyeing, then he was off to school. I went to Bountiful to retrieve my keys and hung out at my parents for a while. When Jord was out of school we went to Zuppas for dinner, [one of my favorites], and we finished the night off snuggling while the snow fell outside.

I had wanted to see the Lorax for my Birthday so on Saturday we went to see it. It's a cute movie with a good message! So if you like kid movies I absolutely recommend it. The weekend also involved a Nielsen's concrete, Cafe Rio and more kid movies.

Last night we got together with Jordan's family to celebrate the Birthdays we had in the past 2 weeks. Have I told you that Jord shares his Birthday with 2 of his brothers? And that they all are 4 years apart... It's strange. Jaron, Jae and Jord- The triple Birthday boys. The day after their birthday is Mara's Birthday, who is married to Jae. Then of course mine the week later. I joke with Jord that Jaron needs to marry a pisces to make us really a bizarre bunch. Anyway, it was a fun night with family and way too much food!

I'm sorry, but I didn't take ANY pictures. Fail. Thank you to everyone who made my Birthday wonderful! It will be an amazing year. Xo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya for Birthdays! I bet you look pretty darn adorable in that red skirt. :)
Love you so much.
wease

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely birthday! The red skirt sounds stunning- can't wait to see it!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Liz D. said...

You guys are such a great couple. What a fun way to be spoiled on your birthday. Also, love your style. Cutest skirt!

Mara and Jae said...

i can say (because i've seen her in it) yes, of course, chels looks beautiful in that skirt :) glad you had a fun day. oh and the only (decent) pic i have is on my blog now. we both failed i guess. xo.