Monday, February 27

Bring on the good times.





Jordan's birthday was this past Tuesday and my birthday is a little over a week later this Thursday. My mom wanted to celebrate our birthdays together on the Sunday in-between the two and that's exactly what we did! My mom makes killer Mexican dishes with homemade sweet pork, black beans, pico de gallo and much more. We had nachos and oh were they good. She even had baked a gluten free flan for dessert. My parents are so good to us. For Jordan's present my dad gave him one of his prized possessions... [If you know my family you know my dad loves anything to do with cycling and he has for a long time]. Jord now owns my dads first road bike he bought himself at the age of 16- Jord was so excited and I am too. Now we can go on bike rides all over downtown together! Thanks dad! He's going to help Jord update it however he wants too. My mom always spoils me and got me a cute poncho, scarf AND a new Hobo wallet. The wallet was a total surprise and I couldn't believe she bought me a new one. It was a good evening. We love you mom&dad, thank you so much!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Thursday! Super cute stuff you got!

Jenna said...

I am a horrible horrible person! I can't believe I missed your bday. I hope you had the happiest one of all! LOVE YOU!

Emily said...

Hey chels, tagged you in a post today!