Monday, January 30

My husband


Last Monday, I was at my parents in Bountiful when Jordan was getting off work. He stopped by because he had some buckets to give to my brothers. They were square and perfect for making blocks for a snow fort. My brothers love building snow forts. Soon Jord had disappeared outside with AJ and Lance and I was about to head home. I told Jord I was leaving thinking he would leave soon too, {this was about 4:00ish}. 6:15 rolls around and Jord still isn't home and isn't answering his phone! I get a little worried and Jord finally calls me, he's still at my parents helping my brothers build a snow fort! When he got home a half hour later he was soaked to the bone, it had been snowing the entire time he was there, yet he had the biggest smile on his face. He's so cute with kids. I can't wait to see him as a dad.

No comments: