Shout out to Mara & Jae, my wonderful family, & my lovely husband for making it a piece of cake.
I've got everything unpacked and in it's new place. It feels good.
I even decorated best I could for Christmas, unfortunately we left our Christmas tree behind (it was a bit dead anyway... Ha).
Highlights of the big move:
-Blue was so confused about what was going on! It was adorable and sad all at the same time. He since has adjusted well.
-We have our own space! I didn't realize how nice it would be to not being sharing living space with an extra person. It's been fantastic.
-We live 3 blocks away from Temple Square. It will be fun living downtown.
-The vintage charm of our apartment is pretty dang cute. Pictured above is a handy built in shelf in the kitchen that I'm in love with.
-I got to finally open all of the kitchen stuff & gadgets I hadn't been able to use yet. It felt like Christmas morning.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I can't wait for the weekend.
Merry Christmas!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4






4 comments:
Congrats guys! It looks so cute. Love you both.
You have been busy!! The place looks adorable! Love the shelving!
glad you guys are settled! and we were glad we could help! i'm excited to see it again now that everything isn't in boxes in every room :) see you this weekend!
how fun chels! so glad you finally have your own place!
Post a Comment