Saturday, December 24

Happy Birthday & stuff.

...To one special guy in my life, my daddy! Love you pops, you're the greatest dad I could have ever asked for. Xo.

In other news, remind me to NEVER decorate a 15 foot tree again. 2 hours of travel, 2 hours of un-decorating, 3 hours of re-lighting, 3 hours of re-decorating and we finally finished the Montage Hotels (at Deer Valley) Christmas tree. We were there from 11pm-8am. I hadn't slept for 24 hours. I was sleepy. Then 3 hours later my wonderful grandparents & aunt came over with a mini Christmas tree for our new place! It was so sweet of them and the tree is just the cutest. THANK YOU! (I decorated 4 trees this year, yikes.)

Here's to a weekend of family, good food, love, and gratitude for my savior. Merry Christmas! Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: