Tuesday, November 8

Six down.




As I had mentioned in my previous post, yesterday was the husbands and my 6 month anni. He is so good to me and I love him more and more each day.

We kept it simple. Jord took a longer lunch and took me to Salt City. Best burgers ever. I bought him an Apple Pie apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and some chocolate covered strawberries. While I was at Gateway buying those I may have stopped into VS... Shh. It was nice to take a mini break from life and think back to our wedding day.

I know it's been 6 months, but I finally got our thank you cards done! I made them myself so it took some time. Also, being the nice wife I am, out of 70 cards we needed to send out Jord only had to write two and sign 3. Sweet deal, eh?


I got a pink color bug last week, it's a dye you rub in your hair and it washes out. Kind of fun. Blue is funny in the snow, he is so little his belly drags in the snow. He gets pretty cold and likes to snuggle after going out. Jord is still rocking in school, I still miss him. I got to go to breakfast with my momma this morning for watching her children last week. Sun Shine Cafe, yum! Now I have laundry to attend to and Christmas things to shop for.

Xo. Chels.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

i haven't been to sunshine cafe in many years. sounds so good. we should double. and go to sunshine cafe. xo.

ashnicole said...

Laundry to attend to :) cute little wifey. 6 months, hollar! And good freaking work on thank you cards! I feel like an awful person that was never able to get around to them. I don't know, maybe I'll send out tacky emails to everyone! {totally kidding}
Keep blogging, please!

Kelsey Cole said...

happy 6 months! Your day sounds perfect:) And I love your color bug!

love salt city too, we just went this past weekend! so good.

iammommahearmeroar said...

I'm reading, so don't stop blogging. You and Jordan are so cute. Happy 6 months! Blue's costume was awesome. Ha! I'm so glad you guys have him. He looks pretty happy :) I like the pink hair too.

Cheri