

First, Halloween. Ours was pretty low key. Jord had school all evening & I didn't see him much. Blue and I headed to my parents for homemade chili (my moms Halloween tradition) and to send my brothers off for the night. Blue's costume was a hit, the cowardly lion didn't love his costume and kept shaking turning it upside-down on his neck. Silly pup.
Today when Jr. High let's out I'm mom duty until Saturday evening. Mom & Dad are heading to Moab this morning and I get the boys. Once I get through today we will be okay. I've got scouts for each boy,soccer practice and a basketball game. Woo.
I never posted about my grandparents visit.. It was so good to see them. I wish they would have stayed longer. I can't complain about the good food I got to eat while they were here. Yum.
Next Monday Jord and I will have been married 6 months! Time has sped by. I can't decide if I should do something special for him. Monday's are his long night at school (he usually isn't home until after 10), so I know we won't be going out. I love that guy, its been a perfect 6 months with him by my side.
Sorry I don't blog often. No one seems to read much anymore and Pinterest has taken over. I've even got husband addicted. :)
Happy hump day. Xo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
4 comments:
I still read your blog:) surprise him with food or a present at school to break up his day...unless you do that normally. I think it would be a cute surprise.
I still read as well :) I want to hear about your new job too
don't be silly. people definitely read your blog. so keep blogging please! it's the only way we know what's going on in your lives anymore since we never see you guys!
I am addicted to your blog. I check each week, sometimes more!
Love your Pups lion costume! That is great!!
Glad to hear marriage is going so well. I loved my first year of mearriage too. I have loved the following 7 too boot!
Be careful though, Mark and I bought our selves lots of debt that first year, just becasue we didn't talk about finances and we would buy whatever we wanted.
:) Gretch
Post a Comment