Tuesday, November 15

a wish list

Jord and I are playing down Christmas this year. I love a big Christmas but our budget is suggesting we scale it back. We decided to do stockings for one another and call it good. However for others, {*cough* mom}, I'm compiling a wish list here. A girl can dream, eh?
Paige Denim.  I am in desperate need of a new pair of jeans.  Love these.

North Face jacket.  SO cozy.
I want a KitchenAid BAD.  This color, Pistachio, please.
I would love an iphone, I'm a bit ashamed to admit it's mostly because of the darling cases...
Like this one.  Mmmhmm.
Jeffery Campbell Suede Lita's.  I love them with rolled skinny jeans.






Makeup, cardigans, tops, pretty dresses... They are all on my list too.  That's quite the list.  What are you wishing for this year? 
XX Chelsea

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

glad to see you posted your list too :) i'm excited to draw names! and i'm happy you're getting to use those bird ornaments!