
I've never loved lipstick- it's messy when you kiss, gets all over your teeth, leaves marks on glasses etc... Recently however, I'm way into the idea of its fun funky colors and that pop. I have a few colors that are fairly neutral. I would love if any of you out there have any advice of good colors & brands I should be eyeing. Thanks!
Xo. Chels
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
4 comments:
tarte's liptints are my favorite. they last forever and aren't sticky at all. for a perfect red, try fiery.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266116&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5648
plum jewel. i think its maybelline... its amazing
I know it's a bit pricey, but Chanel lipstick is my absolute favorite. It stays on just about all day. I only have two different shades of red but it smells delicious. I will forever be a promoter of Chanel'e makeup products.
LOVE Sephora Rouge R06- It's a bright red with an orange tint. Everytime I wear it I get several compliments. It's similar to JCrew's poppy king that all their models wear. I also top it with Sephora Glossy Gloss- 06 Cocktail on the beach. Gives it an extra punch :)
Post a Comment