Wednesday, September 28

Time is ticking...


Tomorrow is my last day at work. I'm relieved and a bit sad.
Change is good I keep reminding myself.
This weekend is conference.
I am so excited.
I am planning quite the menu for Sunday.
Nothing is better than spending quality time with your husband, listening to words of guidance from the apostles and prophet, and eating good food.
Nothing I tell you.
*Nerd Alert* Tickets go on sale for Breaking Dawn Saturday... I swear I'm not a crazy fan girl! I do enjoy chick flicks though and I can't help but like the Twilight series. Don't judge, I know you like them too.
That's all for today. Happy Wednesday.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

happy last day tomorrow!! ps are you getting tickets for breaking dawn?? cuz if you are you should get two for us too :) xo.

Jenna said...

Cute watch/bracelet!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Happy Last day of work!!

LOVE that watch by the way