Thursday, October 6

October


My unemployment didn't last long-
6 days, to be exact.
I will be working at La Belle Fleur.
What's that, you ask?
It's a specialty flower shop for weddings and events. Yeahh.
I'm thrillllled!
It's going to be a good fit for me, I can feel it.

Next topic for today-
It's my momma's Birthday.
I love that woman so much.
She's my best girlfriend and I'm so happy we have a close relationship.
I usually see her everyday or at least talk to her on the phone.
Good thing we live nearby...
Happy Birthday mom, I hope this next year is good to you.
Xo.

Lastly-
I made these cute coasters last night, {see the top picture that I can move down here since I blog off of my phone... I know, annoying}. They were a quick cheap diy project. Go make some for yourself. http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com/2011/01/tile-coaster-tutorial.html
{One recommendation: Leave the tiles outside for a while before bringing them in after spraying the clear protective coat. It stinks.}

October- please stay around for a long while, you've been good to me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I made some of those coasters as well!! Love them. :)