Thursday, September 15

Feeling Good


Today is a good day and I know a lot more are coming my way...
{I snagged the image from Ali, go check out her cute blog}
I woke up early with Jord and ate breakfast.
A toasted bagel with cream cheese on one side and nutella on the other. DELICIOUS.
Blue loves car rides, and he's been a bit neglected this week, so we drove over to my parents.
He got to wake my little brothers for school.
It was adorable, they were so excited.
I feel like I have a little more direction in life right now.
Seasons are changing and so is my life...
In the most positive ways.
I'm putting my trust in my heavenly father and it feels good.
I'm so in love with my husband right now.
It's gorgeous outside.
It's pay day.
I've got a good easy meal planned for dinner.
Life is wonderful.
Xo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so cute.
it's so nice to just do your own thing and get done the things you want/need to!

Mara and Jae said...

glad you're happy :)