


I think I blog about Tessa a lot. Creepy? No, she's just too talented to not share.
So on Saturday Tess and I met up for a good time and Fashion Shoot at the Fair. They turned out fabulous. Yes, I did get plenty of wonderful looks strutting around the fair in my wedges and scandalous outfits. It was in the name of art so I just went with it.
I ate too much cotton candy.
Almost was stranded in someone's backyard where I parked.
About died in a bathroom.
Did some wardrobe changes in not so discreet places.
Got some good talks in.
Had a real good time.
Thank you & love you,Tess.
Ps. I ended up back at the fair that night with Jordan and my brothers. Too much redneck fun for one day!! Oh goodness. Though the smiles on my brothers faces while on the rides made it worth it. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
1 comment:
sorry we didn't make it to the fair with you guys sat night. glad you had a full fair day!
Post a Comment