Tuesday, September 13

Big News

I quit my job! Yep, that's right. I put in my resignation yesterday.
Do I have any plans for another job?
Nope.
I'm living life on the edge.
Good thing Jord makes enough money for us to live just fine off of.
I'm glad I have a husband who supports me in tough life choices.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

it will feel so good to have a little break for a while:) and I totally agree, husbands are the best!

Unknown said...

good for you!! i've been debating the same thing... take the time to do whatever you want!!

Courtney B said...

You go girl! So happy for you...because it sounds like this is the right choice for you :)
And your husband does sound amazing! Lucky girl!

Jenna said...

Oh that is so great. I would LOVE to quit my job!!!