Monday, September 26

About me ABC's


I've seen this ABC post floating around blogland and I thought it would be fun for today. Let's get to it.
A- Age: 21
B- Bed Size: Queen. I'm not sure a king will ever be necessary. I like to snuggle.
C- Chore I hate- I'm not sure there really is one... I do hate when I have too much laundry to fold, but as long as I keep up on it I'm okay.
D- Dogs: Growing up I had a Black Lab mix named Cinder. She was such a great dog. She got cancer a few years ago and we had to put her down, miss her. Jord and I got a pitbull mix while dating, we named her Piper. She was a devil and it didn't work out. Now we have a Chihuahua named Blue. We love him a lot, he's a good boy.
E- Essential start to my day: A kiss from my husband.
F- Favorite Color: Mint Green or Seafoam Green.
G- Gold or Silver: I love all metals. I currently have a white gold Diamond ring and a gold band. I'm hoping Jord will get me a rose gold band I'm eyeing for our anniversary.
H- Height: 5'9 1/2" I'm ALMOST 5'10"
I- Instruments: I have taken Piano and Clarinet lessons. I picked up the guitar for a while. Now I'm not very good from not playing for years.
J- Job Title: Area Manager for Silver Loft until Thursday. 3 more days...
K- Kids: Not in the near future.
L- Love Interest: Jordan Connor Horrocks
M- Mothers Name: Debra Anne
N- Nicknames: Gypsy Bird, Bird, Chels, Chelly, Chelly Bean, Bean, Beanie babes. O- Overnight stays at a hospital: None, thank heavens.
P- Pet Peeve- This is random... I hate when things that have a protective seal and a lid and people leave the protective seal on once it's open. It bugs me so much, I don't know why. Haha.
Q- Quote from a book: "It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness." -Leo Tolstoy
R- Right handed or Left handed: Righty
S- Siblings: 3 brothers, no worries, I'm the oldest.
T- Time I wake up: 6:45 when the husband does then I usually go back to bed until 8.
U- Underwear: I wish I could wear cheeksters all day everyday...
V- Vegetable I hate: Peas, they are no good.
W- Why I run late: Taking too long to get ready then trying to take the pup outside before I leave.
X- X-Rays: Teeth and back. I have the back of a 70 year old women. It's the worst.
Y- Yummy food I make: I think my favorite is lettuce wraps. So good.
Z- Zoo Animal I love: Zuri the baby Elephant. She is adorable.

What are your ABC'S? Xx.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

5 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

a new band?? already?? first anniversary? geez girl give it a few years haha

Chels said...

Ha, the shop I like sells them for 200ish. So it's reasonable! No diamonds in my bands equals affordable.

Mara and Jae said...

200ish also equals groceries for a month my dear!

Anonymous said...

You have 3 brothers silly girl. I love reading your blog. It's so fun to keep up with you cute love birds. :)
Love you both.

Chels said...

Oops, typo!