Wednesday, July 27

Random Wednesday

I am in the most bizarre mood today. I'm all over the place. With my lovely mood I decided to share some lovely info about myself with you.
Let's start with the fact I lint roll my bed. Not every day, but about 1-2 times a week. Am I crazy? It's quite possible.
My finger nails are long. Ridiculously long, but pretty. When I went in to get a manicure at Sanctuary Day Spa for my wedding day, the nail tech asked of she was painting my acrylic nails. When I said they were natural she was embarrassed and shocked at the sake time. The white tip is 1/4 of an inch long. A personal record.
I love soup, all year long. I don't care if it's 100 degrees out. I also am a huge fan of Mexican food. I will be starting soup Sundays (thank you Amanda for the idea), and Taco Tuesday at my home. Yum.
I spend an average of 3 hours detailing my car when I clean it. I love a super clean car. Jord doesn't understand my obsession.
I'm a label snob. I'm admitting it. I'm working on getting over it. Now this doesn't mean I don't love sales, I simply love sales at the right places.
I am bothered by my closet doors being open. Ever. Unless I'm in them. Jord has to get up and shut them if I'm in bed and notice he left one slightly open. No, I am not scared of monsters. It's just one of those things. Our bedroom door also has to be all the way open or completely closed. Yes, I'm ocd.
I am allergic to all melons, sad huh? I also am allergic to raw carrots, avacodos, pineapple, bananas and the list goes on.... I eat a lot of the anyway, and deal the the swollen throat and hives.
Everyone in my family has blue eyes. Did you know a couple who both have blue eyes can only have blue eyed children? I bet you didn't.

What are some crazy bizarre things about you? Ps. I hope you all don't think I'm psycho.

Xo. Chels
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

5 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

I loved this post:) I've never heard of lint rolling a bed, but now that you say it, I feel like I should be doing it! (i'm thinking of all the hair I probably shed during the night.. gross) I think I'll try the lint roller!
something random about me... I get the hiccups at least once every day. Seriously. Covey thinks it's because I talk to fast... but who knows!

ashnicole said...

Haha, you're cute!
I hate soap/lotion/liquidy-goopy stuff. It's hard for me to share lotion or use soap that smells like berries. In my mind, I feel like the germs are sucked up into the bottle then spread to others in that nasty texture. Weird.
Also, lately I have made sure to check our bed every night for bugs. I can't fall asleep before this task is done. CRAZY!

mary plus vince said...

i'm the exact same about the bedroom closet -- oh man, it has to be closed all the way! and the door too!!

Monica said...

Chels you crack me right up. You want to hear weird.. well I have to have all numbers even. TV volume, radio volume, and our funds have to be an even one hundred like 500.00 or 1000.00 etc. Everything has to pan out a certain way through out my day. I'm fine if it doesn't, but I have to plan out my day in my head before I leave the house. I am still deathly afraid of the dark. I can't sleep with a door open. So yes, it is the monsters in this case. Basically I drive the hubs mad with my quirks =) good thing he loves me!

Jenna said...

Haha this was great. I lint roll my bed too...