

I spent around quite a bit of money Saturday at the Nordstrom Anni sale... My momma and I had a bit too much fun. Let me tell you that the 6 items I bought totaled up real quick. It was a beautiful day, shopping makes me quite a happy lady. I'm not sure if that's a good thing... The reason I feel so spoiled wasn't even the money I spent Saturday- it's the fact when I got home from work last night Jord let me buy the lovelies pictured above. I think he may have only let me buy them because he treated himself to a new pair of boots also, but hey, I'm not complaining. No more shopping for a while. Tuition is due next month, both cars need to be inspected + registered, I'm afraid the Passat needs a new set of tires, & I think we are buying a mac for Jord to use for school. At least I got a new pair of boots, it almost makes everything all better...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
1 comment:
spoiled indeed!
Post a Comment