Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, MY perfume. It's my favorite and signature scent.
Chanel Chance Tendre, my current go to.
Acqua Di Gioia
Lollia Imagine
Betsy Johnson
Coach Poppy
The last actually isn't in my collection, it's in my mothers. I got my obsession with perfume from her and gave her Poppy for Christmas. It's so yummy I had to share it. Any scents you're in love with?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0






3 comments:
Love Coach Poppy. That's my only collection right now. :) But I love Daisy by Marc Jacobs as well.
duude. you got nothin on my perfume collection. haha but i dont have flower bomb yet.... :( ever since you showed me it at the boudoir shoot ive been in love.... you should try light blue by dolce and gabana. fing amazing smelling.
Princess by Vera Wang! It smells so amazing, sugary but not too sweet. :)
Post a Comment