This is a long one.
Jord and have been busy these days, and while I haven't been absent here, I haven't REALLY filled you in on what's been going on or shared pictures...
For starters, I never posted the remainder of our Aruba pictures. Here you go.
 |
| Sitting on the deck of the resort restaurant. |
 |
| He's a stud. |
 |
| More of the resort. Our bungalow is to the right. |
 |
| Classic Jord. |
 |
| Wandering downtown at night. |
 |
| I hated the food here. I ordered wrong. |
 |
| Booze Cruise. We were the only sober couple. |
 |
| Gorgeous nights. |
Moving on, last Monday Jord and I got home from our first road trip adventure to Vegas then California. We shopped, ate, visited Disneyland and Jord ran the Camp Pendleton Mud Run.
 |
| Fashion Show Mall |
 |
| Over two thousand runners. |
 |
| I was one proud wife, he came in a lot sooner than I expected. |
 |
| So dirty. |
 |
| I wouldn't let him run in his nice shoes, so he ran in Toms. |
 |
| Tea Cups! |
Our last adventure was this past Saturday. Jordan's brother Jens and his wife were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple to there little guy Ben. We were lucky to be able to attend and Jord even was able to witness for them. It was a special perfect day and I am so happy for them.
 |
| I love Baby B's chubby cheeks. |
 |
| He's pretty handsome, I lucked out. |
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
5 comments:
a few things: 1. you are beautiful! every single picture could be a model shoot of you girl! :) 2. aruba looks incredible. 3. congrats to jord on his race! 4. I can't wait to see pics of your house!
- kelsey
i seriously love that picture of you guys on the booze cruise, you two are adorable!!
good update. maybe now i should think about doing one...we only got back over a week ago....
ok cutest post ever!
ok ok ok...the bedding thing is CRAZY! Yes we got it at west elm! I bet yours looks so sleek! We {I} had a hard time choosing which one and I actually wish mine was darker but I love the bedding itself! Your pictures are so cute! You looked like you had so much fun! I'm hoping one day e & i make it to aruba. We almost did that for our honeymoon believe it or not! ha. p.s. thanks for the perfume post because i'm in need of some so i'm going to have to check those out!
Post a Comment