Make some sweet pulled pork! I'd make a bunch so you can freeze it and save it for quick lunches or last minute meals. I'm assuming you got a crock pot for your wedding...look up some fun meals you can make in those so you can put that "fave" present to use!
kraft.com girl!! i use it and love it. i'm still not the best cook and we usually get home later but you can put in the ingredients in your kitchen and it will tell you what you can make! so rad. Also with every recipe there is a rating, cook/prep time, servings. i love it!
4 comments:
Make some sweet pulled pork! I'd make a bunch so you can freeze it and save it for quick lunches or last minute meals. I'm assuming you got a crock pot for your wedding...look up some fun meals you can make in those so you can put that "fave" present to use!
mmm... i love making pad thai and home-made pizza! I have a few recipes on my blog of some dinners we like :)
http://kelseyandcoveycole11.blogspot.com/search/label/recipes
planning two weeks in advance?? geez. i don't know what we'll eat tonight...
kraft.com girl!!
i use it and love it.
i'm still not the best cook and we usually get home later but you can put in the ingredients in your kitchen and it will tell you what you can make! so rad.
Also with every recipe there is a rating, cook/prep time, servings.
i love it!
Post a Comment