Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
Wednesday, June 8
1month & 1year
Yesterday was June 7th, which means Jord and I have been married for a month... I didn't even realize. Jord snuck up behind me at the grocery store and gave me squeeze, kiss and a "happy one month anniversary". It made me smile. Tomorrow we head off for the weekend so Jord can run a race in San Diego. I'm really excited for multiple reasons. 1. It's a holiday, it will be nice to get away. Plus, we are driving so it will be an adventure. 2- I get to go to Disneyland. I.am.so.excited. Jord has never been and I can't wait to show him what he has been missing. 3- I get to see the hus run his heart out and have success at something he's been working for. 4- We get to hang out with Mara&Jae! 5- It will be June 11th while we are in San Diego... Explanation on #5: We were in San Diego last year on June 11th, it was that day Jord asked me to be his wife. It will be cute to go back one year later and reminiscence about the day. A lot has happened this year. I suppose I feel like Jord and I have been married for much longer than a month, and didn't realize it, because he proposed a year ago. I'm a happy girl. Good luck this weekend, babe. You'll do awesome! Xo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yaayyyyyyyyyyy!! i didn't realize it was the same dates we were there last year! duh. that's so awesome! we can't wait! see you guys in cali soooon!
Post a Comment