Wednesday, April 6

Tag.

My lovely soon to be sister in law tagged me for this random game of fours. Here.We.Go.

4 shows I watch:
+Modern Family. {Cracks me up every time.}
+Brothers and Sisters. [So much drama, I eat it up.]
+The OC. {So what it hasn't been on  for years. Jord may or may not have almost all of the dvd's.}
+Lost. [I don't watch t.v. that much so when I really like something I watch it over and over.]

4 things I'm passionate about:
+Jordan Horrocks.  Love him.
+The Gospel and excelling as much as I can with its truth and knowledge.
+Being creative.
+Makeup&Fashion. I'm vain, get past it.


4 phrases I say a lot:
+"Hi, how are you today? Can I help you with anything?" -Oh, work.
+"What the devil?"
+"Let's be realistic..."
+"Love you." -This should be on everyone's list.

4 things I've learned from the past:
+I'm not always right, nor do I always know what's best.
+You can always be a better person, it's never TOO late.
+My parents always have my best interest at heart and love me unconditionally. {Also, my mom is my best friend.}
+People make mistakes. Forgive and forget.

4 things I did yesterday:
+Picked up my wedding dress. Yayy.
+Had Ashlyn curl my hair. [She's so good.]
+Shot my Bridals with Jessica and Tessa with Bethany's assistance.  {Love them.}
+Ate Cafe Rio with my man, mm.

4 places I would love to visit:
+France.France.France
+Tahiti
+Australia
+New York/Boston... [Yeah, I've never been.]

4 things I'm looking forward to:
+My wedding. Obviously.
+Summer.
+Getting a puppy.
+Aruba.

4 things I love about spring:
+Dresses
+Walks in the evening.
+The trees growing green.
+Birds chirping outside when I wake up.

Tag, you're it:
+Steph Romney
+Jess Magalei
+Maren Farr
+Audree Horrocks

1 comment:

Emily said...

can't wait to see your dress, i'm sure it's absolutely stunning :)