How the devil do some of you ladies get SO many blog followers...?
I have hardly 20!
What do you and your family do for Family Home Evening? Jord and I want to have it once a week and for it to be meaningful/spiritual. We need to get in the habit as soon as we are married so we have a good foundation when we have a family.
Any tips for pre wedding jitters? I'm a stress case lately!
29 days. {Please excuse my annoying count down.}
3 comments:
hey lady! super cute blog, as for the pre wedding jidders just have fun with everything and spend as much time with your man as possible! before you know it the big day will be here and you will be an adorable, happily married couple! congrats and good luck! following now! :)
Oh my heavens I'm so excited for you!!! I can't even believe how fast it's here! I remember when you were at 7 months. Just remember to boss people around and be a bridezilla so you don't have to worry about your special day. Seriously though, you deserve that!
ha -- we super struggle with FHE and we've been married 4.5 years. its something we've always wanted to do -- we talked about it before we got married, but its hard with just two. what we do in its place is just try to do something fun and out of the ordinary together. sometimes, when we are really serious about it we read a conference talk or go over our favorite scriptures together and just discuss. its fun to just have simple gospel discussions together, too.
and... i'm done rambling now :)
Post a Comment