Friday, April 15

Bridals

 From day one, Jordan DIDN'T want to see my dress. 
I think it's adorable.  
{Not that he isn't dying to see it, he just wants to make the most out of our day and it to be a surprise. Love him}

Sooo, to be fair to the guy, I'm not posting my bridals on the blog so he can pop in and read. 
{He's cute like that and reads my blog regularly.}

Here is a peek at my fantastic set up.  Go here if you would like to see more. 

Invitations done and being sent out tomorrow. 
3 weeks to go.  Eeek.

5 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

no, not eek...YAY!!!!!!!! can't wait. hopefully my dress comes soon haha.

Kelsey Cole said...

I peeked. i LOVE your photos! And I am totally obsessed with your set up. Gorgeous!!

Jenna said...

Your invite is so cute ! I can't wait for you!

iammommahearmeroar said...

Those bridals are STUNNING. You look gorgeous. (How could you not, though:) I am so excited for you two.

Les said...

I checked out your bridals! They look great! I love your dress. I especially love the longer sleeve! very pretty!