Wednesday, April 20

Frenzy

I can't find the time to post these days....

1- I'm training 2 new people at work and have a whole lot more going on there.

2- I have wedding plans and a to do list miles long.

3- Moving is a pain. I need to get rid of a ton of things.

4- Balancing a normal life on top of it all: Impossible.

I'm loving every minute of it, (or at least trying to.)

Take me to this beach already...
I'm SO excited, I may already have my bags packed. :)


PS. Pray for good weather May 7th, with all this rain I'm getting nervous.
PSS. I got my temple recommend last night, YAY! 

Xo. Chels.

3 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

i'm super excited!! it'll be beautiful, rain or shine. but i'll still pray for shine :) ps i called nordstrom again today...dress should be here by next wednesday at the latest. at least that's what they say. love.

Mckenzie said...

I got your announcement!!! It's sooooooo pretty, I love it.

P.S. One of your past posts asks about getting followers...You need to add the "Followers" gadget so people can easily click the "follow" button. I dunno if this makes sense...Let me know if you have any questions!

Randi said...

since you're getting rid of things: if you happen to get rid of any clothes, i'd love to have your hand me downs!