Monday, April 25

Next Week...

I will be Mrs. Horrocks.
I have mixed feelings about it.
Time needs to hurry up and on the flip side time needs to slow wayyy down. I'm taking all of next week off so hopefully I'll get everything under control... Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams, I'm just a little nervous for my life to completely change and am praying everything goes smoothly.
Jord is all moved into the new place and we are trying to decide on paint colors for the master bedroom and bathroom. I feel so old. Here is a snap shot I took of our bed. Cute, eh? (Besides that I obviously am in need of some cute pillows. Also, the colors are a lot better in person.)


Honestly, don't expect to hear from me again until after the honeymoon, (May 16th), I will try to pop in sometime next week but I'm not making any promises.

10 days until Jord and I go to the temple.
12 days until I'm a married woman.
13 days until I'm on the beautiful beaches of Aruba.

Wish me luck and pray for good weather for me.
Xo. Chels.

No comments: