Sunday, April 3

Update

If you thought I would post about anything else other than wedding business, you're WRONG.  I'll mix in a few other things also, but don't get your hopes up, it's nothing too exciting.

+ I had a dress fitting on Friday. They had done most of the alterations, [they still needed to finish up some beading.] It's pretty! I go pick it up on Tuesday, which is the same day I'm taking Bridals. I like to cut it close like that. [Sarcasm.]

+ I'm anxious to see my wedding band, we went with something a bit different and not so expensive. I may upgrade later, you never know.  It's funky, but sort of me I feel?  Well for now I really love it and it fit better with our budget, [Tacori is ridiculously pricey.]  It was ordered from Bario-Neal, check them out.
I hope it works well with my engagement ring.


+ Earlier this week Jord and I got our new bed, and went to the house to set it up. It will be cute to figure out more furniture and set everything up the way we want. Jord is quite opinionated on such matters, it will keep it interesting. We also took some stuff over I had been storing everywhere all over my room. My room feels empty now, it's GREAT. Hopefully we can get Jord moved in over the next two weeks and get a lot of my stuff over there too. It's all coming together... Ah.

+ We got our invitations done! Yay.  Jaron Horrocks is awesome, just saying... We pounded them out in one night basically.

+ I dropped my parents off at the airport Friday morning. Yeah... I'm babysitting until next Sunday. They are on a nice cruise in the Caribbean currently. Lucky them. Things have been stressful to say the least. I'm taking morning shifts with the boys and Jord is being great and staying with them in the evenings so I can work. Bleh. My parents deserve the vacation time, so I'm glad they have the opportunity to take off. [Even though the timing really sucks.]

+ I'm currently wearing my wedding shoes. Ben: "Why are you wearing stiletto's and sweat pants?"  It's attractive- I promise.  They're a bit narrow, or I have wide feet? I need to break these lovelies in.

+I need to get addresses typed up, pull my centerpiece stuff all together, make sure everyone is outfitted, finish my garter, buy a going away outfit, finalize cake details and much much more.  I'm a bit nervous these days about it all.  Hmm.



34 days.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay! I love the heels you decided on, they are perfect!

Mara and Jae said...

yay!! 34 days!!!!! everything will be perfect, no worries. and if it's not perfect, you won't care nearly as much by may 7th ;) xo.

Becca said...

new to your blog. loving those heels!!

congrats, marriage is the best!

Unknown said...

oh my love the wedding band!