Bump picture from Dec. 28th at 27 going on 28 weeks.
A few pregnancy thoughts:
- Back pain and rib pain! Ugh. I get the worst pain lately between my chest and bump. Bad upper back pain if I sit too much, bad lower back pain if I am up and about too much. I can't win.
- I think so many things in life can be your mentality about it. I swear I feel huge, blah and limited the past few days just because I'm now in the 3rd tri and a lot of people say the 3rd tri is the worst. So here's to the power of positive thinking!
- Jordan wanted to get a picture of my bump this weekend when I first woke up because he said I was barely even passing as pregnant. It's so crazy how the bump changes in size day to day and from morning to night.
- I have a baby shower at the end of the month and can't wait to celebrate baby girl. We put her name on the invite so I guess that has been settled on!
- The nursery renovation has started! We currently are camped out in our living room until the bedrooms downstairs are carpeted. Shout out to Jordan for all his hard work this weekend! He's gotten so much done and I'm amazed by him. I can't wait to show baby girl her room.
Bye orange! Hello fresh white and greys.
- Sometimes baby girl kicks straight down and it's the weirdest feeling. I don't like it. I do like watching my stomach when she's moving around a lot and not kicking straight down. I don't know what she's up to in there, but it's amusing to watch.
- About 80 more days until I get to meet my baby girl!


1 comment:
Looking good!
Do you like motorcylces? Check my blog!
Happy New Year!
http://bythecanonviewfinder.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment