Friday, January 1

Happy New Year

Hi, 2016! I'm so excited and somewhat terrified you're here. We had a wonderful Christmas with our family. We got lots of gifts for baby girl and it has be anticipating celebrating with her next year. For documentary purposes some of our gifts included: a bassinet for baby as well and bows and blankets and all things sweet and girly, Ugg slippers for Jord and I that I never want to take off, shoes for me, a peacoat for Jord, Lowes gift cards which were much needed for our home reno projects, comfy comfs, and a sweet 72 hour kit. 







Our new year was rang in with Jordan the pups and I at home. Just the way I like it. With good food of course! I made sweet pork, homemade beans, guac and all that good stuff and made some nachos. So yum! 



I don't have any grand resolutions, but it's not really my thing to make resolutions- I feel you should make changes and improvements all year as needed (and most of the time new year resolutions fall flat). Anyway, if I had one it would be to love on my baby girl as much as possible and find balance in my new normal as a wife, mom and working girl. 

With the new year and our new addition in March I figured it was time to update the name and url of this little old blog. As scared as I am to become a mom, I am excited to watch Jordan become a dad and to have lots of adventures with my little family. Cheers to 2016! 

No comments: