Monday, November 16

The Pomegranate

How far along? 21 weeks. 
Maternity Clothes? No, but things are getting a little snug! I've been buying forgiving dresses lately. 
Sleep: Still good! I'm hoping it stays that way for a while longer.  
Best moment this week: Jordan feeling baby girl kick for the first time. 11.14.15 He was so excited. He can't keep his hands off my belly now. 
Miss anything? My normal size boobs. My new "porn star boobs" (as I like to refer to them as) hurt and get in the way.  
Movement: The doctor was right! Just about a week after I felt baby move on Halloween weekend Jordan probably could have felt her. Unfortunately due to work and Jordan being out of town, it wasn't until this past weekend he felt her. She's quite the mover and is most active 4:30pm-5:30pm. She has a schedule and it's cute that she's usually right on time. We have little chats if she's up while I'm alone at the office or am driving home from work. 
Food cravings: Cranberry! Craisins, cranberry sauce, cranberry Sprite, yum! 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Raw vegetable. Baby hates them. Also, my morning sickness has come back the past few weeks. Yay. I throw up more days out of the week than not, but it's more mild than it was the 1st trimester so that's good at least. 
Have you started to show yet? I officially have a bump! It popped out within the past 2ish weeks. 
Gender: Girl! We've been getting lots of pink things as gifts. 
Labor Signs: Nooo. 
Belly Button in or out? In. However Jordan was in awe yesterday because he can now see the bottom of my belly button. He didn't think it existed. 
Weddings rings on or off? On. Still loose. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but at 9pm it's bedtime and I get so restless and grumpy. 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and looking even more pregnant after I over indulge! 

No comments: