Wednesday, January 1

Goodbye 2013

I'm not going to lie and say I loved 2013. I really don't have many fond memories and nothing BIG happened. Most of my friends bought houses, got pregnant, traveled the world, etc... Not me. It would also be a lie if I said nothing good happened this year and that I don't have a lot to be grateful for. So let's break it down. 

Thank you Mara for inspiring me to do this. :) 

JANUARY 

Rang in the new year by camping in our living room with our new tent we got for Christmas. 

Modeled at Sundance in a neon green jumpsuit and met some cool celebrities. 

Met our new nephew Jack and fell in love. 

FEBRUARY

Saw Ellie Goulding in concert. So crazy. So fun. 

Jordan turned 24 and we celebrated by going to an arcade. 

MARCH

I turned 23. 

The weather started to warm up and we got outside for some much needed fresh air. 

Easter happened in March and we captured this cute family photo. 

APRIL

We bought an adorable Mini Cooper. 

Went to Vegas for a much needed get away. 

MAY

Celebrated our 2 year anniversary. 

Welcomed Twiggy to the family. 

Went to a sports game for once in our lives. ;) 

JUNE


Planted my flower pots and started our very first vegetable garden. 

Bleached out my hair. 

Oldest and youngest Heaton grandchildren. 

JULY


Went on a blast of a road trip for a photo shoot down to Moab with a lot of fun people and my hubs. 

AUGUST


Traveled to Lake Tahoe for a Lewis family reunion. 

I started working for Katie Waltman Jewelry and it's been one of the best experiences of 2013. 

SEPTEMBER


Loving bike rides and living in the city. 

Lots of fun modeling jobs. 

The fair with Jord, Lance and AJ. 

Camping above Davis county with my boys and using our tent for the first time outside of our living room.  

OCTOBER

Had our first garageless garage sale so I could redecorate.  It went pretty well. 

Welcomed miss Gracie Jane to the world. And fell in love again...

Modeling for KWJ and playing dress up. 

NOVEMBER 

November wasn't my best month. However we did celebrate 2 1/2 years of marriage. Saw some good movies and ate a lot of good food. I realized no matter how bad I think my life is at times I'm still an incredibly blessed girl. 

DECEMBER 

Had a crazy busy month at work. 

This peanut turned 8. 

Hit refresh in a lot of aspects of my life. 

Happy 2014. I hope this year has a lot of wonderful things in store for you. Xx. 

2 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

I liked the recap :) even if there isn't anything super significant or exciting to look back on, it's still our life. All the good and bad and boring and silly. I think it's important to see all that we did and learn things for the year ahead. I have high hopes for you and 2014 my dear! Xo.

Oh and the toe surgery...I'll explain sometime. No big deal.

Melissa Smith said...

I honestly think you had a big year but of small accomplishments. Hope 2014 has some big things in it for you, but if not the small and simple add up to big in the end as well!