Respect. If I had to tell someone how to be successful in making it through this thing called life, I would tell them one thing: Respect. If you have respect for your self. Your parents/family. Mother Nature. Your creator. People. Opinions. Property. Everything! Just think of how beautiful life would be if we all respected each other and this world? It made so much sense when I stumbled upon this thought... If you respect yourself enough to do right by you and the people you love, I think a lot of pain, suffering, and ugly would be eradicated from this world.
One ugly thing that happened in the world recently, was my old Acura was stolen! My brother bought it from Jordan and I when we bought our Mini Cooper earlier this year. It was stolen last Friday morning right off the street in front of his home in North Salt Lake. Wednesday he got a call from the police the perp had been arrested on unrelated charges then they figured out the car was stolen. Ben went to pick up the car yesterday and it isn't the same. :( The idiot painted the alloy wheels black along with the door handles and gas door. Put on an obnoxious tailpipe that could reach Texas. Changed the stick to a short shift. AND put a ghetto amp nailed to a piece of plywood in the trunk. When my brother was searching the car for some valuables he had in it when it was stolen, he came across his back pack and upon reaching in, pulled out a handgun!! Ah. How do you take that back to the police, haha? The police had said they searched the car before my brother, but how do you not find a handgun?? People suck. By the way, the car was found in West Valley, of course. Ogden would have been my second guess. ;)
The era of everyone is a "model". I unfortunately fall into this category along with hundreds if other girls. I am not a model. I do, however, model. I don't always get paid to do what I do, and it's mostly just a hobby. It's so easy with social media to connect with people, "model" or not. It makes me feel bad for real models, they must not have as much work as they did pre-social media. Then for small business owners and such it's quite great to be able to advertise with pretty people without spending a fortune. To check out a recent modeling job I did with the hubs go to www.siouxcitywatch.com
On the bright side, school and my new job are going great! We have hardly had any time to breathe or eat, but life is good still.
Thanks for reading my rambling. Happy Wednesday! Xx.


3 comments:
Love the thoughts on respect - it gave me a new perspective! Also, you're gorgeous.
that is so dumb about the acura! yes - i would've guessed one of those two places too ;)
I've always looked up to YOU because you are so talented, beautiful, and capable! Seriously, you have the coolest/dream jobs, your eye for interior design and fashion is incredible, you are amazing at making creative/beautiful things for your home, amazing cook, and you are so knowledgable about gardening/designing plants and flowers. I totally want to have to garden, but feel SO overwhelmed thinking about where to start! (same with DIY projects too). Anyways, I've always admired your ability to take a creative idea and turn it into reality. Such an incredible gift! You ROCK girl :)
Post a Comment