Thursday, August 22

Change

>Picture taken from the University's website. 

Jordan starts school at the U on Monday to get his Bachelors degree. I'm so proud of him for working so hard and making school a priority. I'm excited to sport some U gear and cheer on their football team. My dad is a Utah alumnus, it will be fun for Jord and my dad to be able to share their school spirit. I'm also proud of my man because he won't just be taking 14 credit hours at school, he will also be working 40 hours a week, AND will be busy with his new calling as second counselor in our wards Elders Quorum. I'm hoping he's still alive once Christmas break rolls around. ;) I sure love that guy and all he takes on to support me and be a wonderful husband.

>Picture from Katie Waltman's Instagram. Follow the shop @kwjtheshop

As for me, I got a new job! I am thrilled to be a new member of Katie Waltman's team and to have the opportunity to work in the 9th & 9th district. If you know me you know a few things, I love the 9th & 9th district, I love fashion and jewelry, and I love creating beautiful things. Creating jewelry is Katie's specialty and I am grateful for the opportunity to get to explore this field. I will continue working for La Belle Fleur and learning the ins and outs of floral work. As my summer gardening job was coming to an end, this job came at the perfect moment. I will continue to work two jobs and be busy busy, but I am so grateful for the opportunity! I start tomorrow and I'm sure will have plenty more to share in the future. I'll keep you posted. 

Xx. Chels. 

1 comment:

Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design said...

Sounds fun! I will have to stop by and see you while I'm in town!