Saturday, February 9

Sleeping Beauty

Last summer I was able to be apart of a bridal project centered around the Disney Princesses. I got to be Aurora, my favorite! The vendors that participate are amazing and it's a whole lot of fun. I mean, honestly, who wouldn't want to dress up as a Disney Princess for a day??Go here for more and links to all vendors: http://lindseyortonphotography.com/2013/01/30/princess-bridals-sleeping-beauty-2/

Photography: Lindsey Orton Photography, Lindsey Shaun Photography
Videography: Kale Fitch Films
Dress: Mary’s Bridal
Hair and Make-up: Hair and Make-up by Steph
Invitations: Polka Dots and Daisies
Flowers: Urban Chateau Floral
Cake: Cake-a-Licious
Venue: La Caille

Cue picture overload-
(A few behind the scenes are thrown in, Kale couldn't get past my tan lines. I know. They are THAT good.)















































3 comments:

Joseph Rue & Jessica Rae said...

LOVE. I would kill to do something like this.

his little lady said...

All of these pictures and the details are just gorgeous!! Love the flowers in the hair and braids ;)
xo TJ

Jenna said...

So pretty Chels!!