Tonight will be my second night up in Park City for Sundance. I'm getting paid big bucks to model. No celebs sightings yet, BUT the producer for Warrior did ask for my contact info. That was kind of neat. My darling hus has been a life saver and drove me up to PC last night and is doing just that right now as I type this. The shifts I've been working are from the evening until 2am. It makes me feel much better having him waiting for me at 2am and having him drive home after I've been on my feet talking for 6+ hours. He's a keeper. 2 nights almost down, 2 to go. More to come.

3 comments:
That is awesome you are modeling! You need to tell us more about what the job has entailed up at PC. Super jealous that a. you get to be up there right now...homesick, and b. that you are getting paid to do so for being ridiculously good looking :)
yeah definitely let us know what the job entails!
SO rad. I definitely want to hear more!
Post a Comment