Bicycle rides. City Creek. Work. Bicycle rides. City Creek. Hunger Games movie. Work.
That's how the past 3 days have gone and it has worn me out bad. I don't know what I was thinking going out to see the Hunger Games last night, though it was fantastic in my opinion! I'm in love with the new mall down the street from our house. We can easily bike over in 10 minutes. Woot woot for good times, hubs has been on spring break this week and I don't feel like giving him back to school. Sorry I've been off my blogging game lately, I'll be back next week. Hope your weekend is lovely. Xo.


3 comments:
Love that picture of sweet Blue. I have a basket on my bike for Katy too. :)
I can't wait until summer to hit up your new mall with you. It will be fun.
Sorry Jord is back to school. It won't last forever. I promise. :)
Love you!!!
wease
Blue isn't a big fan of the basket, it scares him. :)
It's so nice, you'll love the new mall!
Jord thinks he may want to go into medicine so it may last a long time... Xo.
That would be awesome!
We will be here for you along the entire ride. :)
Jord is capable of anything he wants.
Thanks for driving Gma & Gpa to the airport.
We're excited to see them for a while.
Hugs to you! X0)
Post a Comment