
Hi lovelies. I'm going to brag for a bit, mmkeh?
Friday-
My mom and I got to go to the Nordstrom at City Creek for an event. It's so so pretty. I'm already in love with City Creek. I spent money I shouldn't have, but I had so much fun. I get to go back again the morning of the grand opening before hours and I'm excited!
Blue and I sat outside waiting for Jord to get home after work in the sunshine. It was gorgeous all weekend. When Jord got home he surprised me with his hair cut short! I love when he has shorter hair and he's had it long for a long time. He looks very dashing. After he was cleaned up from work we headed to the Movies to see John Carter. It was good, husband loved it.
After the movie we ate at Kneaders with one of the gift cards we got for our Birthdays. I've been spoiled with eating out a lot because of gift cards. I'll be sad when they're all gone. After dinner Jord suggested we go to Target. Guys, I got a couch! We weren't sure we could even fit a couch up the tiny stairs to our apartment, we had a measured for a couple but there was no way. This is the perfect size for our small space. I get excited everytime I see it. Now I need cute pillows to make it cozy.
Saturday-
I woke Jordan up way too early for his liking {7:30} and we snuggled on the couch eating cereal and watching movies. After we were both so tired and took a nap. When we woke up we were both hungry. I decided with the beautiful weather, a picnic at the park with the pup was a definite must. Later that day we headed to Bountiful for a family dinner at my grandma's, which is always a good time.
Sunday-
With daylight savings we woke up later than usual. I did some laundry and got ready then off to church we went. The meeting at church was rather good, though Sunday school always drags... After church we headed to my parents for dinner for some of my momma's amazing cooking. So good. After dinner my brothers, Jord and I took Blue for a walk. They sure do love Blue. Jord and I topped the evening off with another movie and snuggling up on the couch.
It really was a wonderful weekend. I couldn't keep a smile off my face.
2 comments:
I love Weekends where you can't stop smiling!!! Blue seems like a lucky pup, to have you be his "mama". We hope to see you in July, we will be in town!!
:) Gretch
the weather we've been having definitely makes everything lots better! i want to see your couch!
Post a Comment