Wednesday, November 23

Thanks

Yess. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I've got a pie to make & a pup to bathe so I will keep this sweet and short. Last week in church Jordan and I spoke in sacrament meeting on Thanksgiving and Welfare. Oh how those two go hand in hand. We have so much to be grateful for, far more than most. I have a list of 30 things, {one for each day of November}, that I am grateful for most in my life. No particular order. Sort of... :)
1. My hot loving husband.
2. My sweet pup Blue.
3. A warm home.
4. My potential in life.
5. Second chances.
6. The movie theater. {Mine&hubs get-a-way.}
7. My loving family, Heaton's&Horrocks'.
8. My cute cozy bed.
9. A good steady income.
10. Nature's beauty.
11. Mi O, without you I would never drink water.
12. My raw talent for cooking. {Thanks mom!}
13. My savior & redeemer.
14. Scriptures & the power of prayer.
15. Technology.
16. Makeup & Fashion.
17. Shoes & pretty dresses particularly.
18. Health Care.
19. Cute photographs of Jord & I.
20. Art, design & crafts.
21. A safe country to live in.
22. A car. {I have to leave the house and go somewhere busy at least once a day... I go crazy otherwise. & I can't stand feeling trapped.}
23. Date nights on the town.
24. Music.
25. Good TV shows.
26. Temples close to my home.
27. My body.
28. Good friends.
29. The opportunity to give & receive & for compassion.
30. LIFE.

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday. Xo Chels.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: