Saturday, August 20

Ghost


I've kind of been sucky in blogland lately. A ghost kind of, I always read others blogs but don't leave a trace. Anyway. Here's an update.

Jord and I had the house to ourselves the past month but that's now over. I'm kind of bummed.

I went to the Zoo with my mom and baby brother Lance recently. The dinosaurs were neat. I got to see the baby elephant eat a watermelon. So cute. However, my favorite moment was when Lance came up behind me grabbed my hand and told me he loved me. Aw. I love that kid.

Jord starts schools next week. Boo. He will continue working full time too. He's such a hard worker and I'm so proud of him.

Last night the husband and I ventured to Provo to see our lovely friend Tessa play. She blows me away with her talent. Her brothers play in her band with her, the entire family is so talented. It was a good night filled with good music. Then we got stuck in traffic and didn't get home until 1:30am. I love my sleep and like my 10:30 bedtime and was such a grouch. Luckily this morning hasn't been too rough.

Hurry up 4:00pm, I want to go home and snuggle my husband.

Xx. Chels.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments: