Wednesday, August 24

Book Worm


Jord had been bugging me to read this series, and I kept brushing him off that I didn't have time. Want to know why I didn't have time? I love reading, and when I pick up a book I CAN'T PUT IT DOWN! I started The Hunger Games last Sunday and finished Mockingjay this Sunday. Yeah, that's 3 books in one week. I'm a fast reader but I think a lot of things were neglected last week. Oops. They were an easy read but I liked them a lot. Not a fan of the end but eh, whatever. Now I'm all ready for the movie!

Ps. Husband starts school today. Good thing I have the pup to keep me company.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

3 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

yay i'm glad he kept bugging you until you read them! they're awesome. ps wish jord good luck with school! xo.

Melissa Smith said...

Its an amazing series!!! But I truly suggest for you to read it again in a month or two more slowly. I did the same thing when I read the series the first time and seriously when I read it the second time it was amazing how many facts and details I missed. I highly suggest it! I actually started the series for the third time just yesterday.

sarah nicole said...

I have heard amazing things about this book from my students! I will have to check it out.

xo,

Sarah