Here are a 1/4 of the pictures husband and I took on our honeymoon to Aruba. It was fabulous. I can't even describe it, these pictures make it look dull. I wish we could back for our 1 year anniversary, but well... It's bloody expensive. Anyway, enough talking.
{These are in no order at all, my bad. Not that you would notice or care. Enjoy.}
{These are in no order at all, my bad. Not that you would notice or care. Enjoy.}
| Jorders |
| Eagle Beach |
| Cliche' |
| Boat ride to the submarine. |
| Mangel Halto |
| California Lighthouse |
| Our bedroom. |
| Our Bungalow |
| Worst picture of us, ever. |
| Brain Coral |
| Submarine |
| Humid desert. |
| The resort. |
| Swimming at night. |
| Jeep Tour |
| Natural Pool |
| Wish Garden |
| Yes, we went to a Donkey Sanctuary. |
| Romantic dinner on the beach. |
| Right on the water. |
| Snorkel time. |
| Sunken ship on the Submarine ride. |
| Doggie paddle. |
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
3 comments:
I think its called doggie paddle chels... just sayin haha anywho looks like you guys had fun! Aruba looks beautiful, congrats to the married couple
finally some pics!! awesome! looks amazing :)
such cute pics!!!
Post a Comment