A typical day for us now includes waking up at 6:30 for Jord to be to work by 7:00am. I try really hard to get up and eat breakfast with him and most of the time it happens, today, I failed. Oops. I then clean up our room or the kitchen so we come home to a clean house. I'm one of those people who make the bed everyday. {By the way, I love our bed. It's so cute.} I need to be off to work at about 9:30, I usually have time to browse around online and get ready with time to spare. Jord gets home at 3:00pm, but my days vary working in retail. Today it will be 5:00pm.
I am trying to be a good wife and make dinner for Jord when I am home as I do have to work late some nights. So far, so good. I have made effective shopping lists and menues for every week. I think making menues and shopping lists will help minimize the extra junk and random things coming home with us that we don't need. Since some things spoil a shopping trip once a week will need to be made. Thursdays are my days off so that might be the best day for groceries. Jord is a great husband and pretty good about helping me cook AND helping with clean up. I win.
After dinner we usually snuggle up and watch a movie or some sort of tv. Sometimes I'm bad and make treats. I've made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and baked s'mores in the oven just in the past week. That needs to stop. I'm going fatten us up! We need a new gym membership asap, {after I get new running shoes, *hint, Jord*}.
We eventually figure it's bedtime around 10:30 and maybe read a bit before we both fall asleep. Life is pretty good with the Mr. I couldn't be any more happy. Over the past couple weeks I have caught myself smiling a laughing to myself that I am actually married to the boy I fell for at age 17. Life is full of surprises.
4 comments:
I absolutely love everything about this post.
welcome to married life - if you're not careful, the first thing it'll do is fatten you up for sure! i don't know how, but it just happens haha. get a new pass to the rec center and let's get our butts going sista!!
I'm so glad your back and married life is pretty dang awesome huh? You should post more pics of that amazing water soon, glad you had such a good time!
Chels, thanks so much for your sweet comment. Congrats on getting married! I can't wait to see more photos--you looked STUNNING. Can I just duplicate everything about what I've seen for my wedding? I kid, I kid, but seriously you've got amazing taste. Love you girl.
Post a Comment