My mom spoiled me and started my mac makeup brush collection.
She also got me a super cute jacket I eyed at Lolabella a bit ago.
Jord then took me to lunch at a Mexican place I am steadily becoming addicted to.
| Sorry for the picture overload, I love all of these too much not to share. |
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday fantastic. I felt so loved and had a wonderful day.
Now... As you may have read previously, Jordan bought me clip in extensions for my birthday. I LOVE THEM. Best birthday gift ever. I have been dying to have long hair so am loving it. I just got them yesterday and went and got everything worked out today. I don't have a great picture for you, so here is a sneak peak-



3 comments:
LOVE the shoes. LOVE the hair. LOVE you!!! Your wedding is getting close!!! So excited for you:) Happy Birthday, love!
I know exactly how you feel about large group things, not my shindig either. Love the shoes as well!!
Yay! I am glad we are blog friends. And I am glad you like Hip and Humble, my two aunts are the owners! My sister also works at the 9th and 9th location most days, so next time you are in there ask for Markelle and she will take care of you:)
P.s. your wedding colors are beautiful, I can't wait to see how everything turns out!
Post a Comment