I'm a little late on this post because I didn't have the best weekend. However, I'm here now and feeling good. So without anymore delay here is 2010 for Jord and I in a nutshell-
January
Jae and Mara got married! Jord and I attended and he caught the garter, imagine that.
February
Jordan turned 21!
March
I turned 20! Jordan got me a snowboard and Jordan tried killing me snowboarding.
April
We saw Muse in concert.
May
Jord got a promotion at work.
June
WE GOT ENGAGED. We traveled to San Diego and Jord popped the question.
July
We went to the Salt Lake Real game and enjoyed the good weather.
August
Jordan got to visit the cabin for the first time.
September
We bought a car!
October
We got to attend a session of LDS General Conference.
We got to attend a session of LDS General Conference.
November
Jord and I had never celebrated Thanksgiving together. We had always gone to our separate family functions alone. This year we were able to go to both of our families homes TOGETHER. It was a nice change. Lance loves having Jord around. See the love?
December
I got a nephew!! You already now how excited I was about that, and he is still the cutest thing, I love him.
2010 was obviously a full year, but 2011 will be OUR year.
The year we get married and start a family and life together. The year we get a dog... ;)
I will make it happen, look at this adorable thing we found at the pet store last week.
Happy New Year!







2 comments:
i'm so glad we're in the same family. i love you.
Gah!!! Beagle puppies:) Did you buy him??
Post a Comment