Friday, January 7

the spins.

I wake up in the night quite a bit, (I have a small bladder and usually have to use the bathroom at least twice), and then I can't fall back asleep sometimes. It is a bit of a problem. Anyway, during these early morning wake up sessions, my mind just can't shut down and I have a million things running through my head... I thought I would share a few with you and you can get to know me better, sound good? Good.

+ My wedding is in exactly 4 months. I have been waiting so long for it to be so close and now that it is, I'm freaking out a bit.
+ While on the wedding topic, I can't make up my mind about shoes and jewelry. It is causing me some serious stress. Also what is causing some stress is that my wedding dress has yet to make an appearance, and the fact I ordered it from a really small picture online is a little worrisome. I hope I like it...
+ My toenails aren't painted right now... I think unpainted toenails are so gross, even when I rarely see them in the winter. Painting them is a must this weekend.
+ I loathe work right now. I don't like inventory and there is a lot of that going around lately. I get the pleasure of collecting and organizing it all, yay.
+ My hair is nasty. I haven't cut it for over a year, it has grown a lot so it was worth it. I also haven't colored it since July. I am past overdue now. I would love extensions and to have some more color melting done for a blond bombshell look, we will see. Extensions are ridiculously pricey.
+ Jord is training a lot for these 10k's he wants to run this summer. I worry about him... He tends to go, go, go and pushes himself too hard.
+ I have a lot to do for my wedding still, though it is all planned, I need to follow through. I should get on that.
+ I want a lot of clothes right now... All of these spring collections are coming out and I just want to shop for my honeymoon!
+ I realized about a month ago that we need to start apartment hunting. Also that there are so many items we need between kitchen gadgets and bedroom and living room decor.
+ My car is ridiculously messy with leaves and salt and random crap on the rugs and carpet. It is DRIVING ME CRAZY. I love my car to be really neat and clean. During the winter it is anything but neat and clean. It's too cold to do anything about it... How annoying.
+ I dropped my engagement ring off yesterday so it can be sent in to be fixed. I miss it already... How pathetic, it will be gone for a month +. At least it will be refinished and look brand new. It's amazing how good of a job they do with that.
+ I'm running out of things to say and I need to hit the gym and meet up with the husband to be for lunch.

Well that's me for today, have a lovely weekend.
Xo, Chels.

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

i like your random thoughts. they're fun.