Thursday, November 25

Thanks.

I don't know who can celebrate Thanksgiving and not share what they are thankful for, so here I am doing just that. I'll do 25 days of what I am thankful for leading up to today, Thanksgiving. Some will be a bit pointless, but I am thankful for them regardless. (These are also listed in no particular order).
1. I am thankful for my wonderful fiancé who loves me so much and tells/shows me that every day.
2. I am thankful for the furnace, ours is currently broken.  Which is odd since it's BRAND NEW, but the repair man is on his way.
3. I am thankful for this country, it isn't perfect, but we have it so good here.
4. I am thankful for my job and the income I am able to earn, I don't love my job everyday, but it's good to me most days.
5. Makeup. What girl isn't?
6. Clothing
7.  Mexican food.
8.  I am thankful for my car. 
9.  I am thankful for my warm comfy bed to climb into at night, there's nothing better after a looong day.
10. I am thankful for my mom, she's my best friend. 
11.  I am thankful for my little brothers.  They really are so cute and I love spending time with them.
12. I am thankful for the snow.  It may be a pain most of the time, but there isn't anything better than waking up to a fresh layer during the holidays.
13. I am thankful for computers, and the fact I can sit and have any info in front of me in a second. 14. I am thankful for my phone and that I can call home at anytime, or text Jord all day everyday.
15. I am thankful for how blessed I am.  I have it pretty good, though I sure can complain, I don't have much of a reason to.
16. I am thankful for soup, it's the best when it's just slightly above zero degrees outside.
17. I am thankful for days off.  It's great to catch up on home life and to have time for myself.
18. I am thankful for nail polish.  I've said it before, unpainted toenails are gross.
19. I am thankful for new books.
20. I am thankful for sweatpants.
21. I am thankful for fun blogs.
22. I am thankful for YOU. Thanks for reading this silly blog.
23. I am thankful for chick flicks.
24. I am thankful for the gospel and the light it is in my life.
25. I am thankful for my family, they're the best.
  
Happy Holidays, xo Chels.

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

awww. these are good ones. love you chels :)