Wednesday, August 11

My Guy

I'm going to try and get Jordan to do this for me, but here are my answers.

1- Where did you meet?  At a friends or a track meet. It's complicated.

2- How long did you date before you were married?  Well let's see, by our wedding it will be over 4 years. 

3- How long have you been married for?  Getting married May 7th, 2011!

4- What do they do that surprises you?  It always surprises me how much he is willing to do for me.

5- What's your favorite feature about them?  Those brown eyes and strong jaw.

6- What's your favorite quality about them? His generosity.

7- Do they have a nickname for you? Beanie (thanks, family).

8- What's their favorite color?  Red

9- What's their favorite food? Chinese

10-What is their favorite sport? Football.

11- Who said I love you first?  I did. I apparently wear the pants in this relationship.

12- When and where was your fist kiss?  In his mothers basement, we're classy that way. 

13- What's your favorite thing to do as a couple?  I love taking walks together.

14- Do you have kids? How many?  We have big plans to get a puppy as soon as we can.

15- What's a hidden talent that he has?  Hm, I think one he likes to hide is he is skilled with his hands and woodworking.

16- How old is he? 21

17- What's his favorite type of music? Alternative

18- What do you admire most about him?  He always has the best intentions, no matter the situation.

19- What's his favorite past time?  Going to the movies.

20- Do you think he's going to read this? He better, and yes, I think he will.

There you go Jord!  Your turn.

1 comment:

Andrew and Maren said...

i always feel when i fill these things out that i end up learning more about them by thinking about it. sounds like you are so happy! i am so proud of you!!sounds like the big day is coming right along!!