This weekend Jordan and I, along with my family, ventured up to my families cabin in the Uintahs. I LOVED every minute of it. We went up Friday morning and stayed for the weekend. The weather was perfect. My family behaved. The mountains are beautiful. And we got to take the Atv's out a few times. I enjoyed having my grandparents there. My grandpa is such a joker and tells THE best stories. He got me really laughing at one point. And my grandma is so sweet and listens to all my wedding talk. The only issue for the weekend was Jordan scared me to death. As he was helping my dad pull out a nasty stump with a complicated root system, his fingers got caught inbetween a chain and the stump, being pulled by the Dodge. I thought for sure he had broken his fingers. It didn't look pretty at first. Thankfully he was fine and only lost the feeling in the tip of one finger. I absolutely adore seeing my family and Jordan getting along, it makes me so happy. My brothers Lance(9) and AJ(11) are starting to really look up to him, which is sooo cute. Lance even chose to ride with Jord when we took the Atv's out, over me, and I'm Lance's favorite. Here are a few pictures I snapped over the weekend with my phone, so they aren't the best quality.







No comments:
Post a Comment