Monday, August 29

5 Months


Where did summer and the last month go??

My little love is busier than ever trying so hard to be on the move. She's such a rolly polly and is starting to scoot. She is a tummy sleeper lately and tries to crawl in her sleep and wakes herself up. She is such a happy baby and loves playing all day and interacting with me. Outside is still one of her favorite places to be watching the leaves in the breeze. She doesn't care much for naps. On a rare occasion we can get 2-3 hours out of her but mostly it's 15 minutes naps a few times a day, but that doesn't stop her from being happy! She goes to bed at 8:30 and I'm a sucker and love rocking her to sleep each night. I don't get home from work until after 7pm and have missed her and love the snuggles. She'll usually sleep until about 2am and then wakes up every couple hours from there. She is so close to sitting up on her own. She does well with just a little support. She sits in a high chair and eats sweet potatoes, carrots and squash. Still on a newborn schedule with breastfeeding. We'll probably up solid food intake in a couple weeks and maybe try some fruits. She loves to laugh at her momma. Dad doesn't get many laughs out of her, but usually the same thing doesn't work twice. Her new things this past week is a weird laugh heckling noise and spitting. So fun. But really, she's so fun and I love this baby girl of mine more than I could have possibly imagined. 


I'm a mean mom and took a picture of her after her 4 month shots. :( She had the biggest tears I have ever seen streaming down her face. 

















































No comments: